Social initiative program initiated by PATHSHALA™ Powered by IITian,IIM,AIIMS Alumni
(A Free Educational Scholarship Programs to Nurture Students & create Doctors ,Engineers )
Objective of “SAKALP-50 ” :
- To strengthen education system and help meritorious students from weakly economical family.
- To provide Best opportunity for Meritorious students for IIT-JEE, Medical preparations.
- To boost up Girls students for Best carrier options.
- To provide and Guide students with Free seminars
- To help students and motivate with them through “Free Basic Course ”
|Application Forms will be available from||29th June 2018 on-wards|
|Last date for submission of application form||14th June 2018|
|Date of Examination||Phase-wise: 8th,15th July|
|Date of Declaration of Result||22nd july|
|interview date||24,25,26th july|
|Date of Start of Session||1st wk Aug 2018|
From Mentor’s Pen
“Sankalp” -50 is not just only a thinking but its our own commitment to create doctors and engineers. In today’s era of commercialization of education and students go and through tendency and lack of path of their goal, this is very big challenge for us, how we can develop them and push them on the path of success in exams like IIT-JEE & Medical entrance test. To do something different we have introduce Sankalp-50 Program some year ago with helps of Ngos, Group of IITians ,Doctors and different eminent persons . In this program, with the help of entrance test we will select 50 Students & provide almost free education and train them with the team of experienced and dedicated teachers. In Sankalp Program we will also provide different types of scholarship for meritorious students from economically backward family. Hope our students will benefit from this program…. Hope for the best …think for the best and work for the best..
With firm resolve & best wishes
( Mentor, Sankalp Program )
Sankalp – 50 Highlights
- completely 100% Free Medical(NEET) , Engineering(JEE-Main,Adv) coaching for 50 students.
- Free Coaching, lodging, hostel, Books etc.
- Up to 100% Scholarship for 50 Students in pre medical and pre engineering preparations
(A free Educational Scholarship program)
(A social initiative Project initiated by PATHSHALA™ and supported by group of NGOs and intellectual people, aims at preparing the economically backward rural, urban and meritorious students from BIHAR & Neighbouring States for Engineering/Medical entrance test (IIT-JEE, NEET-PMT). The program will be operative from the campus of PATHSHALA™ Rajendra Nagar, Patna The program addresses mainly the following two aspects:
- The existing gaps in School education have been identified with an objective to make utilization of existing available rural human-resource of the state of Bihar and to catalyze the participation of the extraordinarily intelligent rural brains, which are otherwise deprived of quality technical education, into a multifaceted special training program designed for preparing them for admission test LIKE JEE, PMT Exams.
- The participation of the economically poor deprived section of the society will Obviously accelerate the development process in terms of social, economic and industrial scene of the State of Bihar. This proposal will help in ensuring the full usage of resources and main strengths, the various plans of the State and the current facilities for Technical Education in light of the present & perceived needs of technical manpower in the State.
Objectives of SANKALP-50 :
The objectives of SANKALP-50 program are the direct manifestations of the in depth analysis of present scenario of school education in the state, futuristic challenges of continuously growing level of engineering entrance tests, socio-economic aspects and the concept of social justice.
Following are the main objectives of the program:
- To provide affordable and quality education/training to the economically backward, otherwise intelligent, students from rural background for getting admission in premier technical institutions like IIT’s, NIT’s, AIIMS, etc.
- To develop overall personality of the rural youths with special emphasis to Communication skills, fundamentals of Science and special skills required to clear the competitive entrance test, IIT/JEE, NIT’s, & in premier medical Colleges like AIIMS,AFMC BHU etc.
- To organize non-formal sessions for these rural youths to train them in terms of Aesthetics, body language and skills required to express oneself in group or otherwise and thus to develop the competitive spirit.
- To develop a center of quality education and training under the umbrella of Team PATHSHALA™
Level of the program:
The program involves the teaching in 10+1 and 10+2 (Non Medical & Medical Science Stream) with core subjects of Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics/Biology along with general subjects of English, For the current session the program enrolls the fresh students only in the 10+2 OR +2 PASS with the intake of 50 only.
Scope & Functionality of Sankalp-50 program:
- The education cum training will be provided to the economically backward, otherwise intelligent, students from rural, urban background at no or very nominal charges. The entire financial liability will be borne by institution.
- These students will be provided exposure to modern state of the art infrastructure, instruction methods and facilities and their skills will be sharpened to meet the challenges of the competitive test, like IIT-JEE and medical entrance test.
- The State is providing special entry scheme for economically backward students, 10% additional seats have been reserved in all state run technical educational institutions, and however this type of facility is not available at school level. The proposed program fills up this gap and help needy students to get admission in premier institutions of excellence in technical education.
- The Sankalp-50 program will integrate the 10+1 & +2 with the state of art preparation for the competitive exam like IIT/JEE, and PMT.
- Facilities: Free Coaching, lodging, hostel, Books etc.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Students who have passed matriculation exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate or appearing in matriculation / +2 in the current session may apply for admission. However, the appearing in exam must secure at least 60% marks. Student also secure at least 60% marks in the subjects of English, Math’s & Science.
- Student must be resident of rural area of Bihar. & near state
- Student must have passed or appearing in matriculation from the school situated in rural area of Bihar.
- Student must belong to the economically weaker section i.e. his family’s total income from all sources must be less than 1.5 lacs per annum.
- in sankalp-50 students will be admitting in 10+2 (PCM/PCB) of CBSE,ICSE ,Bihar Board, Patna.
- There will be Admission test followed by viva exam for seeking provisional admission in 10+2 (Medical, Non-Medical) stream. The schedule of the test/viva exam, is as under –
Date of Admission Test: Phase wise schedule.
Centre name: Patna and other Prominent district town.
- Nominal admission test fee will be charged from the candidates.
- The applicants may apply for admission test on the attached application form or may download Application Form or may download Application form from website www.cpathshala.com .
- Admit cards can be downlaod from our website . If a candidate doesn’t receive admit card he/she may get duplicate admit card on Respective centre.
- The admission test for 10+2 class will comprise of objective type questions based on NCERT Syllabus of 10th, 12th for the Science (Physics, Chemistry), Mathematics and English subjects.
- There will be combined question paper of the subjects of Science (Physics, Chemistry), Mathematics and English. Total Duration for written exam will be 1 hours. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question papers and the instructions for the admission test will be in English/Hindi
- Result of the “Sankalp-50” test will be declared within 1 5 days of exam. on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test students will get Scholarship in Tuition fees.
- The successful candidates in written test will be required to bring the following documents/certificates at the time of Admission.
- Matriculation certificate with date of birth and D.M.C.
- Rural area residence certificate issued by Tehsildar or higher competent authority and admissible as per Government rules.
- Economically backward certificate issued by Tehsildar or higher competent authority and admissible as per Government rules.
- A certificate issued by Principal that the school belongs to rural area of Bihar. (Where student passed/appeared in matriculation)
11. First 50 students in the combined merit list (written exam ) will be considered for admission in the 10+2 class under this project. Additional 10 students will be kept in waiting list. Rest students will be come under scholarship program based on their marks obtained in exam, they will join Regular batch with quality education, based on our classroom.
|Category||Marks Obtained in %||Scholarship in fees|
|A||More Than 90%||UP to 100%|
|B||More Than 80%||Up to 80%|
|C||Between 70% – 80%||Up to 70%|
|D||Between 50% – 60%||Up to 60%|
|E||Between 50% – 60%||Up to 50%|
|F||Between 40% – 50%||Up to 40%|
|G||Between 30% – 40%||Up to 30%|
|H||Between 25% – 30%||Up to 20%|