Social initiative program initiated by PATHSHALA™
(A free educational cum scholarship programs to create Doctors ,Engineers & Nurture Students)
Objective of “SAKALP-50 ” :
- To strengthen education system and help meritorious students from weakly economical family.
- To provide Best opportunity for Meritorious students for IIT-JEE, Medical preparations.
- To boost up Girls students for Best carrier options.
- To provide and Guide students with Free seminars
- To help students and motivate with them through “Free Basic Course ”
|Application Forms will be available from||15th dec 2016 onwards|
|Last date for submission of application form||30th April 2017|
|Date of Examination||Phase-wise|
|Date of Declaration of Result||After Every phase of exam|
|Date of Admission||1st wk April 2017 onwards|
|Date of Start of Session||1st wk May 2017|
From Mentor’s Pen
“Sankalp” -50 is not just only a thinking but its our own commitment to create doctors and engineers. In today’s era of commercialization of education and students go and through tendency and lack of path of their goal, this is very big challenge for us, how we can develop them and push them on the path of success in exams like IIT-JEE & Medical entrance test. To do something different we are going to introduce Sankalp-50 Program from this year. In this program, with the help of entrance test we will select 50 Students & provide almost free education and train them with the team of experienced and dedicated teachers. In Sankalp Program we will also provide different types of scholarship for meritorious students from economically backward family. Hope our students will benefit from this program…. Hope for the best …think for the best and work for the best..
With firm resolve & best wishes
( Mentor & head, Sankalp Program )
Sankalp – 50 Highlights
- up to 100% Free Medical , Engineering coaching for 50 students
- Free Basic course(Basic English,Basic computer & Personality development )for 50 Students
- Up to 50% scholarship for 50 Students in pre medical and pre engineering preparations
(A free educational cum scholarship programs to create Doctors & Engineers)
(Organized by PATHSHALA (a unit of chemistry pathshala Reg. under gov. of Bihar, coaching act,) SANKALP-50 PROJECT Organized by………PATHSHALA, PATNA aims at preparing the economically backward rural, urban and meritorious students from BIHAR & Neighbouring States for Engineering/Medical entrance test (JEE, AIPMT). The program will be operative from the campus of PATHSHALA (Gurukul for JEE, AIPMT +2 Board Preparations) Rajendra Nagar, Patna The program addresses mainly the following two aspects:
- The existing gaps in School education have been identified with an objective to make utilization of existing available rural human-resource of the state of Bihar and to catalyze the participation of the extraordinarily intelligent rural brains, which are otherwise deprived of quality technical education, into a multifaceted special training program designed for preparing them for IIT admission test JEE, PMT.
- The participation of the economically poor deprived section of the society will Obviously accelerate the development process in terms of social, economic and industrial scene of the State of Bihar. This proposal will help in ensuring the full usage of resources and main strengths, the various plans of the State and the current facilities for Technical Education in light of the present & perceived needs of technical manpower in the State.
Objectives of SANKALP-50 :
The objectives of SANKALP-50 program are the direct manifestations of the in depth analysis of present scenario of school education in the state, futuristic challenges of continuously growing level of engineering entrance tests, socio-economic aspects and the concept of social justice.
Following are the main objectives of the program:
- To provide affordable and quality education/training to the economically backward, otherwise intelligent, students from rural background for getting admission in premier technical institutions like IIT’s, NIT’s, AIIMS, etc.
- To develop overall personality of the rural youths with special emphasis to Communication skills, fundamentals of Science and special skills required to clear the competitive entrance test, IIT/JEE, NIT’s, & in medical Colleges like AIIMS, BHU
- To organize non-formal sessions for these rural youths to train them in terms of Aesthetics, body language and skills required to express oneself in group or otherwise and thus to develop the competitive spirit.
- To develop a center of quality education and training under the umbrella of PATHSHALA
Level of the program:
The program involves the teaching in 10+1 and 10+2 (Non Medical & Medical Science Stream) with core subjects of Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics/Biology along with general subjects of English, For the current session 2013-2014, the program enrolls the fresh students only in the 10+1 with the intake of 50 only.
Scope & Functionality of Sankalp-50 program:
- he education cum training will be provided to the economically backward, otherwise intelligent, students from rural, urban background at no or very nominal charges. The entire financial liability will be borne by institution.
- These students will be provided exposure to modern state of the art infrastructure, instruction methods and facilities and their skills will be sharpened to meet the challenges of the competitive test, like IIT-JEE and medical entrance test.
- The State is providing special entry scheme for economically backward students, 10% additional seats have been reserved in all state run technical educational institutions, and however this type of facility is not available at school level. The proposed program fills up this gap and help needy students to get admission in premier institutions of excellence in technical education.
- The Sankalp-50 program will integrate the 10+1 & +2 with the state of art preparation for the competitive exam like IIT/JEE, and PMT.
- Facilities: Free Coaching, lodging, hostel, Books etc.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Students who have passed matriculation exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate or appearing in matriculation in the current session may apply for admission. However, the appearing in exam must secure at least 50% marks. Student also secure at least 60% marks in the subjects of English, Math’s & Science.
- Student must be resident of rural area of Bihar. & near state
- Student must have passed or appearing in matriculation from the school situated in rural area of Bihar.
- Student must belong to the economically weaker section i.e. his family’s total income from all sources must be less than 1.5 lacs per annum.
- PATHSHALA will be admitting students in 10+1 (Medical & Non-Medical) of CBSE, Bihar School Examination Board, Patna. For the academics session 2013-14 under Sankalp Program.
- There will be Admission test followed by viva exam for seeking provisional admission in 10+1 (Medical, Non-Medical) stream. The schedule of the test/viva exam, is as under –
Date of Admission Test: Phase wise schedule.
Centre name: Patna, Ranchi. Dhanbad, Deoghar, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Dharbhanga, Saharsa, Madhepura,Munger,Begusarai, Khagaria,katihar,Kisanganj,Purnea,Lakhisarai, chapra, Nalanda, Siwan
- No admission test fee will be charged from the candidates.
- The applicants may apply for admission test on the attached application form or may download Application Form or may download Application form from website www.cpathshala.com and the same duly filled along with admit card and oneself addressed envelope should be submitted to the collection centre at respective centre or at Director, Pathshala,Rajendra Nagar,Road no.-12,Patna-16( latest by 5 days before the exam schedule) . The photograph pasted on the application form/admit card should be attested by the Principal of the school from where the student passed/ appearing in the matriculation exam.
- Admit cards will be sent by post. If a candidate doesn’t receive admit card he/she may get duplicate admit card on Respective centre.
- The admission test for 10, 10+2 class will comprise of objective type questions based on NCERT Syllabus of 10th, 12th for the Science (Physics, Chemistry), Mathematics and English subjects.
- There will be combined question paper of the subjects of Science (Physics, Chemistry), Mathematics and English. Total Duration for written exam will be 1 hours. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question papers and the instructions for the admission test will be in English/Hindi
- Result of the admission test will be declared on Mid March. on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test students will get Scholarship in Tuition fees.
10. The successful candidates in written test will be required to bring the following documents/certificates at the time of Admission.
- Matriculation certificate with date of birth and D.M.C.
- Rural area residence certificate issued by Tehsildar or higher competent authority and admissible as per Government rules.
- Economically backward certificate issued by Tehsildar or higher competent authority and admissible as per Government rules.
- A certificate issued by Principal that the school belongs to rural area of Bihar. (Where student passed/appeared in matriculation)
11. First 50 students in the combined merit list (written exam ) will be considered for admission in the 10+1 class under this project. Additional 10 students will be kept in waiting list. Rest students will be come under scholarship program based on their marks obtained in exam, they will join regular batch with quality education, based on our classroom.,
Features of our class Room:
- Result oriented teaching which based on scientific and systematic pattern Which covers 12th board as well as competitive exams like IIT-JEE/AIPMT/AIIMS and various state level examinations.
- provided daily practice problem set (DPPS)
- Assignment on every topic.
- Daily practice test
- Provided study materials.
- Regular test like weekly test, Topic test, Revision test, Monthly test and Surprise test to ensure best preparation for examination.
- Limited seats in a batch(only 30).
- Provided performance analysis of every student which helps to find weakness.
- Online & offline test series for JEE (Main/Adv) AIPMT/AIIMS)
- Model test paper based on 12th board exams.
- Individual care on every students and their performance.
- Direct interaction to every students and special care on weak students.
- Scholarship for the poor meritorious students.
- Hostel facility available for boys and girls.
- Transport facility available for girl’s students.
- COURSES COMPLETED ON TIME
(EX. Faculty Narayana, 10 Years Exp.)
|C. Shekhar (Eminent Faculty, 9 Years Exp,)
(Ex. Visiting Faculty of Reputed institute)
(NITian, 7 Years Exp)
( Senior Faculty)
|Dr. M. Siddiqui
(Senior most Faculty, 25 Year Exp.)
|Er. Rajiv Ranjan Kr(M.Tech, IIT Delhi, 5 Years Exp.)||R.Sharma
|A. Katayayan (Ex. Faculty Bansal Classes, Kota)||Avinash Kr. Singh (Eminent Faculty,4 Years Exp.)|
|Er. R. Priyadarshi(NITian, 3 Years Exp.)||Z. A. Hasan(Experienced Teacher)||Er. V.K Ranjan(IITAian)|
|Category||Marks Obtained in %||Scholarship in fees|
|A||More Than 90%||100%|
|B||More Than 80%||Up to 90%|
|C||Between 70% – 80%||Up to 80%|
|D||Between 50% – 60%||Up to 70%|
|E||Between 50% – 60%||Up to 60%|
|F||Between 40% – 50%||Up to 50%|
|G||Between 30% – 40%||Up to 40%|
|H||Between 20% – 30%||Up to 30%|
About Latest Pattern of Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam.
(Single entrance test for IITs, NITs and IIITs)
As per the updated information, the pattern of engineering entrance examination at All India Level has been changed. From 2013, aspiring candidates for IITs and other central institutes like NITs and IIITs will have to sit under new a format of entrance test which will also take +2 board results into consideration. It’s all new pattern named “JEE”divided into two parts:- JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced
New format of the entrance exam will be as follows:
JEE-Main 🙁 For other institutes NITs and IIITs) Exam pattern:
Exam – pen & paper based or computer based
Number of Attempts: The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) Shall be limited to 03 (three).
Selection: Calculating Merit list on the basis of following weightage of marks: Main Exam: 60% & 12th Board Exam: 40%
JEE-Advanced: (For IITs) Exam pattern: pen & paper based
Paper-1: time: 3 hour
Paper-2: time: 3 hour
ELIGIBILITY: Only the top 1, 50,000 candidates (including all categories)who qualify in Paper – I of JEE (Main) – Are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) Number of Attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum two times inconsecutive years.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying
Examination (QE): Top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their boards in respective categories.
FOR MORE DETAILS LOG ON JEE WEBSITE: www.jeemain.nic.in and www.jee.iitd.ac.in.
FOR PRE-MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST :
In compliance with the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test, for the academic session 2016-17. This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directives of the Supreme Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
There are also State Governments/Universities/Institutions voluntarily participating in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2016 for using its merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.
The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of result and providing merit list to the DGHS and participating States/Universities/Institutions.
The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the DGHS and the Counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted by their respective Authorities.
|For details Log on : http://aipmt.nic.in/|