||Achiever Course ( Target Course)
|For 12th Passed Students
||IIT JEE – Main & Advanced/NEET(PMT)AIIMS/& OTHER STATE LEVEL ENTRANCE EXAMS
- 6 Days class in a week.
- Class period 4 hours.
- Result oriented teaching on systematic style of teaching based on +2 exam as well as competitive exams( JEE-Main,Adv./NEET)
- Provided Daily practice problem sheet (DPPS).
- Vigorous problem practice in classroom.
- Assignment provided on every topic.
- Regular tests like-weekly, topic, monthly, revision & surprise test fully based on competitive exams.
- Weekly test based on 12th board exam pattern,rest test are based on competitive exam
- Monthly performance analysis report based on class room and test provided to students
which helps to find out there weakness.
- Extra care on weak students.
- Freedom to ask questions.
- Course finished on time.
- Online and offline test series based on -JEE(Main,Adv)/NEET(PMT)/AIIMS/
- Provided examination alert and their latest pattern
- Theory with example
- Rigorous question practice
- 20 year topic wise question Bank(JEE(Main,Adv), NEET, AIIMS, )
- Dpps( daily problem practice set)
- Various types of tests with Performance analysis.
- Study Materials